Homeowners Without Flood.

bill777

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
The company i'm appointed to write homeowners is offering flood insurance too, only thing is it doesn't allow me to quote flood, probably cause i need to take a flood training course.
My question is if one of my client's asks me for flood insurance what should i do?
Excuse my newbieness new agent here.

Last edited:
The company i'm appointed to write homeowners is offering flood insurance too, only thing is it doesn't allow me to quote flood, probably cause i need to take a flood training course.
My question is if one of my client's asks me for flood insurance what should i do?

Refer them to an agent who can offer them flood insurance and do some sort of commission split.

Refer them to an agent who can offer them flood insurance and do some sort of commission split.

thanks a lot, one last question can i get flood certified from continuing education courses?

Wether you are NEW or not, what a stupid question........send them to another agent, and oh by the way, you will probally lose the house policy also.

Get your butt in the Flood class soon.

check with sandi kruise insurance training, they have on line course's... they may have flood.... like red blood said do it now!

I also have some issues with the insurance companies that they don't give any insurance in case of natural disasters and terrorism. Even they don't give any life insurance if someone die in terrorism attacks.

REALLY???????:no::swoon:

Flood is easy. Just take a class might be online. I do flood it's easy and it's pays %17 commission lots of money. Love flood better yet earthquake is easy policy as well. Hope u know how to do that as well. You might need a mentor?

Back