Houses of Worship - Multi-location Coverage

Misr

Good Afternoon,

I am a newly licensed P&C agent, not yet affiliated with a company, and therefore no E&O. I belong to a small denomination. We have 65 churches.

1) They wanted to know if there is a way to bring all those churches under one kind of "master" policy.

2) can it save money

3) if so what might the savings be 5, 10, maybe 15%?

Also, I have been told if we go with a carrier that has a few of the churches, I can ask to become the "agent" of record.

How would I go about:

1) getting all the data needed to quote (I'm thinking declaration pages from all 65 should work)

2) how to get multiple quotes

3) since I'm not with an agency, how do I assure I get credit and commission when my denomination is ready to enroll, I should be able to work out some kind of deal with the carrier right?

Yep, its a master policy. Most all the church carriers will compete on those. As a new agent you're probably not going to have access to the markets though...also no agent of record if you're not contracted with the carrier.

My opinion...You'd be best to get a relationship and contract with an agency or carrier who can place it competitively...Then go do the legwork. Guess it depends on your long range goals as an agent or agency owner.

That's great, thank you.

One final question. How would I find say the top 10 Church carriers. When I google, I simply get ads for different carriers. I'd like to have a base to choose from so I can check stability etc.

Tough question...here's who we run into: Church Mutual, Brotherhood, Guide One, Philadelphia are a few

I am an agent that specializes in church insurance. I write in a number of states, I am currently looking for subproducers in other states, I can help you. I will send you a pm.

Back