How Much Does Homeowners Ins Cost in FL?

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
My fiance and I are in the process of buying our first house. We are trying to get an idea of all the costs included.
Can someone give me an idea of what we can expect to pay every month for insurance on the house?

So many different variables it is crazy. I have customers that pay $500/year and ones that pay $5k/year.

What part of the state you looking at?

Minneola, FL (lake county)

It's in the middle of the state so it shouldn't that bad. I have a bunch of customers in Windermere with new construction properties that are paying around $700/year. Now, if you buy a property on 3 acres that is not within 1000 feet of a water source and more 5 miles from fire hydrant that can change things.

It's in the middle of the state so it shouldn't that bad. I have a bunch of customers in Windermere with new construction properties that are paying around $700/year. Now, if you buy a property on 3 acres that is not within 1000 feet of a water source and more 5 miles from fire hydrant that can change things.

coolios, thanks

-------

Hey axeman, Congratulations on your new home! Let me know if you would like me to write you a quote for your property. Would love the opportunity to help!

Marty

I'm an agent living in the Panhandle but we write all over the State of Florida. We are appointed with Federated, Olympus, Universal to name a few... My email is [email protected] or if you would like to leave your email that would be great as well. From there i would just need the specs on your new home to shop you the best premium/coverage to get the ball rolling. Once we gather all the info I'll have a quote to you in a matter of hours. I appreciate the chance to earn your business!

Marty

My fiance and I are in the process of buying our first house. We are trying to get an idea of all the costs included.
Can someone give me an idea of what we can expect to pay every month for insurance on the house?

Congrats on the new home, what county is the house? Year built? Age of roof? There are so many things that could affect the rate. If you need assistance please contact us. Frank

Back