Independent Minor League Baseball Team

chickenfarmer

Expert
Hello forum,

I am quoting a independent minor league baseball team for GL and commercial property. My client recently purchased the team and does not have industry experience although the front office leadership has been retained from the previous owner. Does anybody have any experience with a baseball team or something similar? Markets?

I'm in California.

Hello forum,

I am quoting a independent minor league baseball team for GL and commercial property. My client recently purchased the team and does not have industry experience although the front office leadership has been retained from the previous owner. Does anybody have any experience with a baseball team or something similar? Markets?

I'm in California.

I think the Minor League teams have the coolest names! The Toledo Mud Hens, The Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs and The Quad Cities River Bandits to name a few.:)

If I was in that position, I'd give Philadelphia a call. They handle some athletic risks, as well as other weird stuff like campgrounds, etc. Very cool account, congrats!

Hello forum,

I'm in California.

Work your way up to the Dodgers, Giants, and Padres. That would rock!

chickenfarmer,

I am a regional representative for Philadelphia.

Give me a call as this is certainly something we would look at.

Contact Information:

Matthew Hambrecht
Philadelphia Insurance Companies
A Member of the Tokio Marine Group
651 Holiday Dr,. Foster Plaza 5, Ste.300
Pittsburgh, Pa 15220
412-522-3641

Back