Liberty Mutual Auto/Home Rates

NotEnough

Super Genius
Do anybody know anything about Liberty Mutual Insurance property and auto rates? I'm considering applying for their sales rep position and would like to know how competitive they are in my area, Northern California.

Any idea on their "preferred underwriting guidelines" such as household income, cars, monoline/multilines, etc. Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Do anybody know anything about Liberty Mutual Insurance property and auto rates? I'm considering applying for their sales rep position and would like to know how competitive they are in my area, Northern California. Any idea on their "preferred underwriting guidelines" such as household income, cars, monoline/multilines, etc. Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you!

I was a LM agent and it was a great start to my carrier in insurance.

LM is very competitive with their target market. Married, college educated, homeowner, with high credit score. The better the credit the better the rate and visa versa.

I left LM due to the fact that you don't own a book there and you don't get renewals. It's essentially a hamster wheel and I got burned out quick.

Long and short of it great place to start hard place to stay after a few years.

I would keep it simple and direct. Call your nearest LM office and ask for a quote. You will get an idea of their rates for your area.

Do anybody know anything about Liberty Mutual Insurance property and auto rates? I'm considering applying for their sales rep position and would like to know how competitive they are in my area, Northern California. Any idea on their "preferred underwriting guidelines" such as household income, cars, monoline/multilines, etc. Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you!

I sold them as a w-2 employee. I now sell them through Mutual of Omaha. I love love selling them and really enjoy the Mutual of Omaha/ Liberty Mutual partnership! They are great w/ my target market: college degree, married, 2.5 kids, etc...
They are not good with singles or bad credit.

I sold them as a w-2 employee. I now sell them through Mutual of Omaha. I love love selling them and really enjoy the Mutual of Omaha/ Liberty Mutual partnership! They are great w/ my target market: college degree, married, 2.5 kids, etc... They are not good with singles or bad credit.

Why choose to sell them as an Indy? You still do not own the book. I'm sure at this point you could contract with their true Indy company Safeco?

Why choose to sell them as an Indy? You still do not own the book. I'm sure at this point you could contract with their true Indy company Safeco?
Safeco homes are not good where I am. I have full control over the revenue stream. The only way to loose it is to loose the appointment.

In Pa & Nj, they are right inline. As to Ca, don't know. But as this thread builds you should get the answer. I wish you good luck and a Merry Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Back