Looking for Appointments in Florida

Underwriter2Agent

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Florida
I am staring a new agency an realize it is very difficult to get appointed no matter what type of experience you have.

However I was able to find 2 private carriers offering appointments one is Cypress and the other United. Obviously Citizens will give anyone an appointment however I was wondering if anyone could assist and any other options.

PLease let me know if there are any other Homeowner carriers that is providing appointments to new agencies in South Florida.....I know your saying GOOD LUCK....

But any assistance would be great appreciated,

Thanks

dear lord dude, pick what business you want to be in, your asking questions about INSURANCE, but your website is for bankruptcy

So are most of your insurance clients gonna have BK's?

There has to be bad karma about advertising for bankruptcy on a site full of self employed people.....

Probably good advertising, just bad karma!!!!

Actually, virtually everyone on here is restricted to some degree on filing bankruptcy. Most carrier appointments terminate on bankruptcy, meaning you lose your income stream. It's a big catch 22.

Dan

There has to be bad karma about advertising for bankruptcy on a site full of self employed people.....

Probably good advertising, just bad karma!!!!

Actually, virtually everyone on here is restricted to some degree on filing bankruptcy. Most carrier appointments terminate on bankruptcy, meaning you lose your income stream. It's a big catch 22.

Dan

I agree it's however if you visited the site its a full service legal firm, people are fooled by the domain name. I wish all the best and hope no one ever has to file BK, but someone may need to collect a Judgment or need assistance in preparing a will. Many options available anyways the post was never about advertising in the first place he got it from my signature line.

so you will spend your time marketing your wifes business and not yours.

means agent=fail.......

Not sure why anyone cares what you advertise or how you advertise... but anyway to your actual post, Universal Property and casualty and American Traditions/Modern USA (jerger MGA) appoint any agent that has a pulse it seems so give them a shot. Other than that I don't know of any looking for new agents, esp. down there. Good Luck!

Back