Looking for a Competative Regional in Southern Indiana

willmc

I left a captive situation on 9/2. I have plenty of national companies but need some regionals to help with some of our rural risks. I was hoping to get an appointment with Pekin but there is an agent in my small town that is their 5th largest in the state.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Will

I left a captive situation on 9/2. I have plenty of national companies but need some regionals to help with some of our rural risks. I was hoping to get an appointment with Pekin but there is an agent in my small town that is their 5th largest in the state. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Will

Ever hear of Erie insurance...?

One of the best regionals around.

Yes I have heard of Erie and would love to sign with them. From what I have heard they are trending towards captive. Not sure that is correct but it is what I have heard.

Yes I have heard of Erie and would love to sign with them. From what I have heard they are trending towards captive. Not sure that is correct but it is what I have heard.

It's not. I'm an Erie agent and have other carriers. They want to be your first go to in your agency and they will earn that right with you

Helpful info. Thanks! I left a 2 million dollar book as a captive to start a scratch agency. Do you think they would consider me? We are literally swamped with quotes right now with a lot of potential.

Any good regionals in kentucky. Facing same problem.

----------

I meant P&C in Kentucky.

Erie is expanding into Kentucky. So plenty of spots still available and extra marketing funds. Should give them a call.

----------

Helpful info. Thanks! I left a 2 million dollar book as a captive to start a scratch agency. Do you think they would consider me? We are literally swamped with quotes right now with a lot of potential.

Yes. They def. should. You should be a good fit with them.

Back