Looking for Insurance Knowledge

YoungKYAgent

Hello all,

I'm looking for someone to point me in the right direction. I'm an agency owner and have been for almost 5 years now. I Have very good grasp on insurance, however I just feel as if I do not know enough sometimes. I want to become an absolute expert at my job. Now I understand it's impossible to know everything as it's constantly changing. However, I just feel like there are better ways for me to run my agency, more knowledge to gain.

Does anyone know of any good website or resources that I can look in to?

----------

I forgot to mention, I am an P&C agent.

Last edited:
Hello all,

I'm looking for someone to point me in the right direction. I'm an agency owner and have been for almost 5 years now. I Have very good grasp on insurance, however I just feel as if I do not know enough sometimes. I want to become an absolute expert at my job. Now I understand it's impossible to know everything as it's constantly changing. However, I just feel like there are better ways for me to run my agency, more knowledge to gain.

----------

Its called Agency Equity .com very helpful agency information there!

Hello all,

----------

If you have owned an agency for 5 yrs, you would benefit greatly from the CIC classes, especially the Agency Management course. The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research

Back