Looking to Start P&C Company

rockstar42

Hello I am new here.

I have been doing a lot of reading and research but cant find all the answers I am looking for. I am located in Missouri and I am thinking of opening a Company from the ground up. I want to offer my own rates and coverage. I would prefer not to broker for other companies.

Has anyone done this? Or does anyone know what Missouri requires?

Hello I am new here.

I have been doing a lot of reading and research but cant find all the answers I am looking for. I am located in Missouri and I am thinking of opening a Company from the ground up. I want to offer my own rates and coverage. I would prefer not to broker for other companies.

Do you have deep, deep, deep pockets?

Hello I am new here.

Hey, I've done just that. However, nowhere near Missouri or even USA! I established an automobile captive for a fleet owner in Asia. Still, can confirm that it is expensive and a lot of work.
! Capital adequacy, ri support, solvency margins, IT backbone all cost a lot. While I can't comment specifically on the requirements of your state, would be happy to offer generic assistance.

Hello I am new here.

Have about 1500 more beers and smoke about 500 tons more weed...........

Hello I am new here.

A lot of $$$ and getting the department of insurance to accept your company.

Can anyone speak to the amount of deep pockets? $500,000 or $10,000,000. Just looking for a ballpark.

Thanks

More towards the $10mil range. Then you have to purchase software, hire underwriters, hire marketing staff, etc. File your rates with state...if your company gets approved.

More towards the $10mil range. Then you have to purchase software, hire underwriters, hire marketing staff, etc. File your rates with state...if your company gets approved.

Ok I had about $5,000,000 as my guess and cap.

Whats a good plan B? I am a financial advisor looking for a change and do not want to work for someone or be tied down to a company.

Thanks to all

Latest posts

Back