Management System

dean8287

Expert
Is there a management system out there that anyone is aware of that has email directly built into it. I am not talking about drag and drop or only sending email out of the management system. For example, when an email is sent from an account it places a marker in the subject line so that when it is replied to the reply shows up as part of the open task? I remember a company presenting something like this years ago, but now I can not remember who it was.

Is there a management system out there that anyone is aware of that has email directly built into it. I am not talking about drag and drop or only sending email out of the management system. For example, when an email is sent from an account it places a marker in the subject line so that when it is replied to the reply shows up as part of the open task? I remember a company presenting something like this years ago, but now I can not remember who it was.

Try QQ Catalyst
Agency Management System - QQCatalyst

vertafore bought them out....and vertafore got bought out by bain capital. go to ams now before the monopoly kicks in

I LOVE QQ Catalyst. It does have the email integration you were talking about but you would have to manually make it a task. From an E&O perspective it's great too because any email to any staff member gets logged into their file automatically - assuming you have the clients email address in the file.

I LOVE QQ Catalyst. It does have the email integration you were talking about but you would have to manually make it a task. From an E&O perspective it's great too because any email to any staff member gets logged into their file automatically - assuming you have the clients email address in the file.

How is their rater?

How is their rater?
I actually ended up with QQ because I had Vertafore's PL rater. It's decent. I like it because it offers the consumer rating option for our website to generate leads. It all integrates with QQ pretty seamlessly. A prospect can go on my site, get a quote, I'm then notified and all the clients info is already in QQ. It also integrates a bridge option that takes information from current client files (things that come from your IVANS download) and bridge that back into the rater. Makes those "my rates went up quote my policies" calls we all get on renewals a breeze! Two or three clicks and it's already requoted.

After a lot of research, I am about to switch over to QQ Catalyst for mgr system & applied for the rater.

Back