Management Systems

I am wondering what management systems mid size agencies are using?

I have a mid size P&C agency. We still maintain paper files but, have an agency management system as well. The management system we use I initially got involved with when I was a producer work for an agency. I used it to maintain my own accounts. I used it more as an electronic Rolodex than a management system at the time. When branching out on my own 15 years ago I upgraded to the companies full on agency system. Unfortunately the company hasn't really kept up with the chnaging environemtn and now it is time to look at some other options. I would like to slowly eliminate my paper files and use just the electronic system.

I am not real comforatble with the "cloud" type systems, that has been a major issue for me. If the internet goes down, the systems servers fal, etc. we are esentially closed until the system is restored. The program I use now is installed on our server(s) and if one goes down we can still use our system.

I am also not real keen on some of the larger programs that have recurring monthly fees and charges based on users. I don't mind paying for updates, maintenace, etc. But paying monthly fees to keep my agency open is a kin to living in a condominum with monthly maintenace fees to me.

So what does the brain trust say what do you all use?

Thanks

Don

AMS360 is expensive but worth it. I started out with Doris and then went to QQ Evolution as I liked their pricing, but after switching to AMS360 I can honestly say it is worth the premium pricing they charge.

Back