Midwest Insurance Agency Alliance

xrac

Enjoy socializing and flirting without limits.
5000 Post Club
GB
We have a newby on here name golongd posting (I consider it potential spam) on almost every post about MIDWEST INSURANCE AGENCY ALLIANCE. Looks like a small group with agents in eight upper midwestern states. Anyone have any good, bad or ugly?

Answers to your questions (finally)

Midwest Insurance Agency Alliance (MIAA) is NOT an Insurance Franchise, Insurance Aggregator, Insurance Broker, and is not one of the many Insurance Clusters. (NO SPAM/SCAMS/ETC)

MIAA assists smaller Independent Agencies in obtaining more carriers and helps captive agents, producers, and life/health/financial agents start their new insurance agency and be independent insurance agents. MIAA also works with existing larger independent insurance agencies to raise commission levels and increase profit sharing with Strategic Partnership Insurance Carriers.

Midwest Insurance Agency Alliance, Inc. (MIAA) is a regional master agency of SIAA, the largest independent insurance agency network in the United States.

We are dedicated to seeing your agency grow. Call us today for more information. (402)467-5355
or visit us on our website for more details: miaainsurance.com

See what others are saying about us on Youtube and Facebook. Search: Midwest Insurance Agency Alliance

As a carrier rep I did a lot of work with MIAA and other SIAA Masters across the country.

MIAA are a great bunch!! I highly doubt anyone from that group is here trolling.

How much does MIAA cost? What is the contract like? Can I keep my book of business? Please don't refer me to call MIAA. If there is a rep who answered the questions about MIAA being legit, I am sure you can get me this info I am requesting too. I am a small Independent agency.

Well, my post about MIAA being legit was 2 years ago, and I am now 5 years out of the carrier rep/intimate knowledge of their contracts....so, I am not going to be much help other than to say this:

You do own your book 100%, that has never changed. The contract is the contract. I don't remember individual master agents having much say in the price. It could very well be regional. That said.......and here's the important part.....

It boils down to a cost-benefit analysis for YOU! Most of it depends on your areas of expertise, your goals, your level of commitment, and your needs vs the cost of membership and the needs of MIAA.

I know a lot of members that make big $$$ because they take advantage of the resources MIAA and other masters provide, yet I also know a lot of agents that didn't feel they got what they paid for.

Good Luck. And seriously, just call them! Tell Jack that I sent you :)

Well, my post about MIAA being legit was 2 years ago, and I am now 5 years out of the carrier rep/intimate knowledge of their contracts....so, I am not going to be much help other than to say this:

You do own your book 100%, that has never changed. The contract is the contract. I don't remember individual master agents having much say in the price. It could very well be regional. That said.......and here's the important part.....

It boils down to a cost-benefit analysis for YOU! Most of it depends on your areas of expertise, your goals, your level of commitment, and your needs vs the cost of membership and the needs of MIAA.

I know a lot of members that make big $$$ because they take advantage of the resources MIAA and other masters provide, yet I also know a lot of agents that didn't feel they got what they paid for.

Good Luck. And seriously, just call them! Tell Jack that I sent you :)

How much did you pay?

I was a carrier rep that trained the MIAA members to quote and issue policies, both PL and CL, with my carrier.

The numbers that I heard seemed large to me, but then again I was never an independent agency with a book of loyal renewals and an exploding pipeline.

IMHO, if you're a CL person, look very closely at your adds. If you're a PL agent, take a pass.

Back