Monoline Homeowners in SC

Lightpost

Good evening everyone. I am looking for a good monoline Homeowners carrier in SC. I had ASI but they are telling me that they are pulling my contract if I cant promise them 6 apps a month in production. I will need to replace them as a stand alone company. I use Safeco & Travelers as my other 2 standard carriers but want another option. I am Looking at St. Johns but know next to nothing about them in SC. Any suggestions or help wuld be appreciated. Thanks LP

Good evening everyone. I am looking for a good monoline Homeowners carrier in SC. I had ASI but they are telling me that they are pulling my contract if I cant promise them 6 apps a month in production. I will need to replace them as a stand alone company. I use Safeco & Travelers as my other 2 standard carriers but want another option. I am Looking at St. Johns but know next to nothing about them in SC. Any suggestions or help wuld be appreciated. Thanks LP

monoline is hard to come by around here, isn't it?

I can't comment on their worthiness for preferred business, as the agency I was with previously used them mainly for business that didn't qualify for our lead product, but I've had good results with UPCIC.

ASI, Sage sue reps Interboro and occidental too

The ASI rep for SC is no longer there. They are looking for a replacement. Do you have progressive? ASI is a great company. I would try to retain that relationship.

Hey Guys sorry it took me so long to reply. I DO have Progressive & have talked to the Progressive Rep about the situation. He said that all the cancelled contracts were at the ASI side of business & not coming from the PRO side. I have picked up a new carrier with Lighthouse. I will see what I can do with them. I would like to keep ASI but if I can not then I will move on. Thanks LP

Hey Guys sorry it took me so long to reply. I DO have Progressive & have talked to the Progressive Rep about the situation. He said that all the cancelled contracts were at the ASI side of business & not coming from the PRO side. I have picked up a new carrier with Lighthouse. I will see what I can do with them. I would like to keep ASI but if I can not then I will move on. Thanks LP
Access home and Centauri are both in SC....

Back