Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum

Reply to Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill     
Old 07-28-2017, 05:00 PM   #1

State: Theo4569 is an Insurance Agent from
Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill
I'm looking for a broker in Florida (or anywhere else) who we can write homeowners under and who has Citizens, Universal Property, and Tower Hill. Would really appreciate if someone could point out to me such a broker, there's quite a number of them and feel as if my head is spinning from so much time looking MGA's up
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill
Old 07-28-2017, 05:25 PM   #2
Guru

State: indienoise is an Insurance Agent from South Carolina
Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill Re: Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill
Doesn't the FL IIAB have a market access program for homeowners?
Old 07-29-2017, 02:58 PM   #3

Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill Re: Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill Theo4569 is the thread starter for: Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill

They do, but have none of the three I mentioned.
Old 07-29-2017, 07:26 PM   #4
Guru

State: indienoise is an Insurance Agent from South Carolina
Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill Re: Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill
I guess they don't huh? When I was looking at nonres license and hiring producer in FL it seems like they had more markets.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:30 AM   #5

Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill Re: Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill Theo4569 is the thread starter for: Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill

They have two carriers for homeowners in Florida, thus the reason for my post haha.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:58 AM   #6
Guru

State: FL P&C Broker is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Citizens is the state run insurance. As long as you have all your ducks in a row and go through their certification you can get an appointment. (I have no clue why anybody would want an appointment with them though)

Universal used to give anybody an appointment. Have you tried to contact them directly?

Good luck with Tower Hill. I don't think they use any clusters or MGAs.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:36 PM   #7

State: Web320 is an Insurance Agent from Michigan
With the AOB issues in Florida. How difficult has the homeowners market been of late (obtaining a new carrier in this case)?
Old 08-12-2017, 04:00 PM   #8

State: FLH15 is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Not going to happen. The one is frozen and the other is difficult to get. You need one carrier appointment to write Citizens.
Old Yesterday, 09:11 AM   #9

State: matl89 is an Insurance Agent from
Originally Posted by Theo4569 View Post
I'm looking for a broker in Florida (or anywhere else) who we can write homeowners under and who has Citizens, Universal Property, and Tower Hill. Would really appreciate if someone could point out to me such a broker, there's quite a number of them and feel as if my head is spinning from so much time looking MGA's up
I would be happy to help you. Send me a message and I will provide you my contact information. I have access to all 3 of those carriers and many more!
Reply to Need MGA with Citizens, Universal, and Tower Hill 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum