Need P&C Agency in Texas!!!

I just earned my P&C license, and it's looking like my pending contract/set up with this business may disintegrate, the business isn't doing so well....

So, I need to find a good independent P&C agency in the Houston area. I have too many leads coming in from my own sources, and need an agency through which to write business...... UNLESS it's at all possible to get my own contracts and not go through an agency. I have all my own GA contracts as a life/health agent, and I much prefer working independently and not splitting my commissions. I do feel like at first I would need to start off with an agency though because P&C is brand new to me, so I would want to find an agency with good support that would let me leave and take my book of business and not give me **** about being released from contracts and what not.....

Any suggestions? Advice in general? Thanks so much!

I might be able to help. I'm with Southgate Insurance in Houston (Independent, P&C) and our main number is 713-574-1103. Ask for Huntley and explain what you are looking for. He might have something at Southgate or be able to point you in the right direction.

Back