Need P & C Help Badly Failed 3 X

Hey Singleton...Dont get discouraged...these tests dont measure how successful you will be. Chances are you will succeed since you didnt give up after the 3rd time. As mentioned, its set to trick you. My strategy is to read the book once...take practice exams from each section...reread the book again...then just hit the practice exam over and over...I've used Kaplan but STC for my securities license. My recent 3 new hires used Examfx and all passed on 1st try...
Good luck!

Singleton,

Welcome to the industry! Now the next step is to get a good gig where you are not taken advantage of for a decade!

What are your next steps? Action plan?

Hello I am new here and need so much help with the P & C insurance I have taking the state exam 3 times an failed. I need a study partner or help of any kind. I am in Florida any help is needed. My next test is May 19th

Practice Tests and practice questions will be your best friend. Go back and look at the areas of the exam that you struggle with and focus on those. As many have said, the content of the test is irrelevant (for the most part) to how actual business is conducted. My instructor always told us "this course is designed to help you pass the test, not learn how the insurance industry works. That is why experience is so valuable".

And remember you only have to pass, not score a 100!! You increased your score by 4 points on the 2nd test!! Do that again and you pass! Assuming FL passing is 70 like NY.

Good luck!!

Hello I am new here and need so much help with the P & C insurance I have taking the state exam 3 times an failed. I need a study partner or help of any kind. I am in Florida any help is needed. My next test is May 19th

Hard test as they try to trick you. I took the class at Gold Coast and passed the first time but I knew the material and reasoned. We had a lot of folks that failed multiple times in my class. Some people run to take the test before they are ready. I found the crams and reviews did nothing. You need to understand and reason through the tricky questions. It's the same with surplus lines. Tricky questions.

thank everyone for the replies. i have taking the 200 hour course and passed with a 90. stress because i don't test well. suck at testes.

This post slipped thru without too many chuckles. "Suck at testes" is slightly different than I stink at taking tests but to each their own. :laugh:

Hope you passed, no update?

I think I used examfx when I did mine a while back. I took the practice tests over and over from the CD, and that really helped me pass the test!

Back