Need Quote for General Liability

thomasm

Guru
1000 Post Club
Nebraska
One of my regional MA carriers is requiring in addition to E&O, to pick up a general liability policy plus privacy and data breach security insurance.

Here's what I need:

Comprehensive General Liability: 1,000,000 per claims, $2,000,000 annual agg.
Privacy and data security breach: 1,000,000 per claim.

I got a quote from Hartford. I'm not sure how competitive they are. PM me any info you need for some quotes. I'm in Utah.

One of my regional MA carriers is requiring in addition to E&O, to pick up a general liability policy plus privacy and data breach security insurance. Here's what I need: Comprehensive General Liability: 1,000,000 per claims, $2,000,000 annual agg. Privacy and data security breach: 1,000,000 per claim. I got a quote from Hartford. I'm not sure how competitive they are. PM me any info you need for some quotes. I'm in Utah.

I'm not in Utah but I do these for computer consultants and I use USLI. They do the GL data breach and e&o in one policy

One of my regional MA carriers is requiring in addition to E&O, to pick up a general liability policy plus privacy and data breach security insurance.

Here's what I need:

Comprehensive General Liability: 1,000,000 per claims, $2,000,000 annual agg.
Privacy and data security breach: 1,000,000 per claim.

I got a quote from Hartford. I'm not sure how competitive they are. PM me any info you need for some quotes. I'm in Utah.

Hartford should be a good policy for you. They are preferred company so they will not charge any extra fee or financing fees. Good Luck:no::swoon::swoon:

Back