New Independent Agency in Texas Seeking Appointments

JIMMYTX

Hello,

i started my independent agency P&C late 2016 in Texas and having difficulties getting direct appointments with insurance carriers, any recommendations of companies for (personal & commercial lines) anyone know of that would appoint new agencies with small book of business? please help.
thanks

Hello,

i started my independent agency P&C late 2016 in Texas and having difficulties getting direct appointments with insurance carriers, any recommendations of companies for (personal & commercial lines) anyone know of that would appoint new agencies with small book of business? please help.
thanks

Basically all of non-standard carriers will. You will need to build a decent book of business in order to get standard markets. Progressive's production will help you get other appointments too.

For Commercial you will write most of the time thru an MGA. Try Texas Security General (they will give you the appointment right away), BTIS and Tapco. You will have a bunch of market options with those.

Where in tx? The state is being destroyed by hail. Carriers are losing their shirts in auto.

How is your office (an added distribution point) going to lower their exposure and losses?

Please send me a private message.

Hello,

thanks

Back