NYC Monoline Homeowners- Where Do You Put It?

Italianik

Expert
Curious where NY agents are putting their monoline boro HO biz?

I have 3 preferred regional carriers, the majority of my biz is preferred package in Westchester and counties north. However, my mortgage guys send me referrals all over and I need some better options to continue to develop these relationships.

I have one carrier who will underwrite NYC biz, but the pricing is hit or miss. The other 2 clearly don't want it just based on premiums.

Thoughts? Suggestions? :)

Curious where NY agents are putting their monoline boro HO biz?

I have 3 preferred regional carriers, the majority of my biz is preferred package in Westchester and counties north. However, my mortgage guys send me referrals all over and I need some better options to continue to develop these relationships.

I have one carrier who will underwrite NYC biz, but the pricing is hit or miss. The other 2 clearly don't want it just based on premiums.

Thoughts? Suggestions? :)

Why not quote it with your good carriers and inform the customer that they will only write if they write your car insurance too? You aren't lying and you didn't make the rule.

All my carriers are really don't want it (as the rates and U/W indicate). And NYC auto is basically all N/S due to claims frequency and fraud so I don't really mess with it.

I heard Travelers is pretty compete effectively, I will look into NBIC- do you have them direct?

Back