P&C Blanket Coverage in TN

sk337sk337

Expert
I'm looking for a company in TN that will provide blanket coverage for a house flipping business. The group buys between 15-30 houses a year, remodels them, and sells them. He used to live in TX and this what he had previously there. Any companies in TN do this? Right now I'm just writing renovation policies because he has them done/sold in 3 months or less but I think it would be easier to just have everything under one policy since they are changed out so quickly and less paperwork for me. Any suggestions of carriers would be awesome.

I'm looking for a company in TN that will provide blanket coverage for a house flipping business. The group buys between 15-30 houses a year, remodels them, and sells them. He used to live in TX and this what he had previously there. Any companies in TN do this? Right now I'm just writing renovation policies because he has them done/sold in 3 months or less but I think it would be easier to just have everything under one policy since they are changed out so quickly and less paperwork for me. Any suggestions of carriers would be awesome.

Liberty mutual will write them on a builders risk policy for renovations and schedule as many as needed. I do them all the time in Tennessee.

Liberty mutual will write them on a builders risk policy for renovations and schedule as many as needed. I do them all the time in Tennessee.

Cool thanks for the info! Sorry it took so long to respond. I never got an email someone replied.

Latest posts

Back