P&C Lead Management?

Just one of those sales catchphrases that'll never go out of style.

Well I have to be careful about what I say because we are still patent pending. However I can say that my database tracks your competitors rates on a daily basis and tracks your pipeline against it. So uncompetitive quotes will resurface. This is not even the amazing part of the program lol. Imagine marketing reports where you know constantly how to market. Oh and for my snail mail people, send out mailers to people you know have a certain carrier to target your competition you know you're more competitive with. Or my internet leads people, what if you could filter and buy leads against certain carriers In certain zip codes?

The insurance market is about to get extremely competitive. Hold on tight!

Todd02 came onto the forums gloating about how great Farmer's was...how great his agency was blah blah blah. What...2 years later & we see a transition towards the "new" and "revolutionary" computer software that he's going to sell. I believe Todd02 to be a case of adult ADHD. I see this in people who are always looking for the newest & next best thing. Their attention is always shifting..chasing the golden egg somewhere. The people who's Linkedin profiles have a lengthy history.

I would venture to guess Mr. Todd02 has been involved in network marketing at some point in time. Maybe the captivity at the Farmer's life is wearing him down.

Who knows though...maybe he'll be laughing his way to the bank & my agency will be using his software one day.

Last edited:
Knowing how much someone will pay (or receive) is more than what a rating system can show. Each company has individual quirks that cause comparisons to become apples to oranges. So without writing with those companies or having someone explain them to you, you aren't really going to know what you are dealing with, if, for example, XYZ company from your competitor drops rates for minimum liability in your area. It is nice to know that you are being undercut, however, knowing how they operate is just as important.

Todd02 came onto the forums gloating about how great Farmer's was...how great his agency was blah blah blah. What...2 years later & we see a transition towards the "new" and "revolutionary" computer software that he's going to sell. I believe Todd02 to be a case of adult ADHD. I see this in people who are always looking for the newest & next best thing. Their attention is always shifting..chasing the golden egg somewhere. The people who's Linkedin profiles have a lengthy history.

I would venture to guess Mr. Todd02 has been involved in network marketing at some point in time. Maybe the captivity at the Farmer's life is wearing him down.

Who knows though...maybe he'll be laughing his way to the bank & my agency will be using his software one day.

yes adult adhd. I built my agency as a revenue stream as I am a entrepreneur. I built the software out of need until I discovered my algorithms. I think the insurance industry is only going to get more competitive while carriers continue to cutt commissions. Those with the competitive edge will create mega agencies.

The person who said "revolutionize" was the head executive over product at Farmers. He creates rates and products. Pretty much the smartest guy I've ever talked too.

Yes there are ways to track rates for every carrier on every product line. Like I said, can't say more until my patents come through which should be in the next few months. Look forward to Getting opinions on it.

----------

Knowing how much someone will pay (or receive) is more than what a rating system can show. Each company has individual quirks that cause comparisons to become apples to oranges. So without writing with those companies or having someone explain them to you, you aren't really going to know what you are dealing with, if, for example, XYZ company from your competitor drops rates for minimum liability in your area. It is nice to know that you are being undercut, however, knowing how they operate is just as important.

You are correct, to an extent. would love to spill the beans more but alas will come back on soon.

Last edited:
Thank you so much Derrick. My dad is an old school salesman and I have to say that some of his tactics work, but others don't. We have evolved so much that it is difficult to figure out what works and what doesn't. I have found that cold calling works sometimes, but most of the time people request that you never call them again. I have joined network groups, but even with that not everyone wants to give you business. Instead they would rather you give them business. I have now started a marketing campaign in hopes of building up our book of business.

Struggling to manage my leads.

Not sure if the Agency Mgmt system is really the best solution.
What are you guys using to track your leads?

If your unsure of an Agency Mgmt system in tracking your leads try using Lead Management System. Using this will insure your lead will be manage properly and make sales growth.#LeaDash

Back