P&C Training

you looking for a job or just straight up training?

Hartford seems to be a popular choice for training.

I'm looking to get my agents trained in commercial line. They are specializing in personal line and looking to grow our book of business.

You are based in Alabama but doing business in Los Angeles? And you are making it on personal lines and venturing into Commercial? Just want to make sure I have that right.

Both selling and training. We are a new agency so don't have direct appointment yet.

----------

You are based in Alabama but doing business in Los Angeles? And you are making it on personal lines and venturing into Commercial? Just want to make sure I have that right.

We are based in Los Angeles and doing business in Los Angeles.

Yes to what 1manshow said ^^^^

Get them enrolled in the CIC program. If you go for the certification it is 5 separate classes 1)Commercial Casualty 2)Agency Management 3) Commercial Property 4)Personal Lines 5) Life & Health. It is pretty rigorous 2 1/2 days of class time and then on Saturday you sit for the exam. What you get is a well rounded, in depth education on the industry as a whole. After those classes you might not immediately know the answer to every question that might come up regarding insurance but you will know HOW to find the answer.

Back