Plymouth Rock Moving into PA

Anyone familiar with them? They're planning to move into Pennsylvania this year & we've been approached for appointment. Anyone have any experience with them they can share?

I was approached as well. Their commissions appear to be subpar & they don't plan on rating on anything except WHERE the house is located. I don't see it as sustainable.

Not normally into digging up old posts...but "sub par" commissions?

We just looked at these guys and packaging the HO/auto puts HO commission at 25-32% with renewals 15-20% and auto at 13/12. That seems to be "on par" with our other regionals. Just not sure how they'll stack up on the competitive position.

When I was approached, they said their commissions were nowhere near that? Are you writing with them? How are they?

Just getting started...those numbers are straight form the contract

auto isn't rolling out in pa until october

Not normally into digging up old posts...but "sub par" commissions?

We just looked at these guys and packaging the HO/auto puts HO commission at 25-32% with renewals 15-20% and auto at 13/12. That seems to be "on par" with our other regionals. Just not sure how they'll stack up on the competitive position.

Can confirm commission rates; they place each risk into a "commission group" so they do range from a high of 25-32% to a low of 7-14%; they determine what commission group each risk belongs to, though.
Their system is slick & extremely easy to use (basing this on HO only as Auto hasn't rolled out in PA yet); competitiveness is hit or miss so far. Haven't written anything yet but it's still very new.

Back