Renter/Condo/Co-op Policies

PCINS

I am not sure how many of you focus on this here (Renters, condo, co-op insurance) but I am looking to write anywhere between 125-200 policies this year (or sooner) of this variety.

Is there anyone here who would has an opportunity to write this many renters/condo/co-op who just doesn't do it because the commission is too low?
I can work out an arrangement that maybe worth your while. I can do all the work in terms of quoting, speaking to clients and signing them up or I can stay at a distance if you prefer. If successful, I would love to make this a long term relationship...

I am not sure how many of you focus on this here (Renters, condo, co-op insurance) but I am looking to write anywhere between 125-200 policies this year (or sooner) of this variety.

Is there anyone here who would has an opportunity to write this many renters/condo/co-op who just doesn't do it because the commission is too low?
I can work out an arrangement that maybe worth your while. I can do all the work in terms of quoting, speaking to clients and signing them up or I can stay at a distance if you prefer. If successful, I would love to make this a long term relationship...

How would you be offering anyone more favorable commissions than paper written through a direct appointment, especially after whatever fees or commissions you'd have to charge to make it worth your while, other than writing for questionable carriers?

It would not be for a "questionable carrier" and I need to maintain a policy count. I do not need any of the fees/commissions and I can pay someone a salary plus commission to make it worth their while...

Back