Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum

Reply to Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA     
Old 09-30-2015, 05:44 PM   #1
Guru
xrac on Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA

State: xrac is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
xrac is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA
My daughter and son-in-law need to pick up renters insurance. They live in Paulding County Georgia near Acworth & Kennesaw. They also have three vehicles currently insured but for which they would be open to quotes.

------------------------------------
X
  Reply With Quote to Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA
Old 09-30-2015, 09:01 PM   #2
Guru

State: Indiana_Adam is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA
Xrac, we may have our GA license. Progressive rolled out renters insurance this recently. Progressive Direct may have it as well.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:44 PM   #3
Guru
xrac on Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA

State: xrac is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
xrac is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA Re: Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA xrac is the thread starter for: Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA

Originally Posted by Indiana_Adam View Post
Xrac, we may have our GA license. Progressive rolled out renters insurance this recently. Progressive Direct may have it as well.
They had a quote from Progressive but I thought it sounded on the high side but I may be wrong. If you can quote it call me and I will give you the details. The autos are currently with Progressive.

X
Old 10-01-2015, 10:49 AM   #4

State: pasttheduedate is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA Re: Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA
We are north of Atlanta and do quite a bit of renters in that area. I am captive with Farmers.
Old 10-01-2015, 02:37 PM   #5
Guru

State: Indiana_Adam is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA Re: Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA
Xrac, did they get the quote packaged with renters? It would help bring it down. Also, if they go the Progressive route, make sure the opt in for the Snapshot. Many folks think it's evil big brother, but it only tracks 3 things. Miles, Drive Times, and braking/hard braking. Something like 75% get a better premium with the system, the other 25% either keep the initial discount or get no worse a rate than if they had not enrolled with snapshot. Lastly, if they go with Progressive direct, I believe their auto premium jumps up $50 automatically after the first 6 months and it is an altogether different rating system than Progressive offered by agents.
Reply to Renters Insurance in Paulding County, GA 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum

Tags
renters