Restaurant Insurance

CraggyFraggy

Expert
I would appreciate any help with suggestions of standard carriers that have competitive restaurant programs.

I'm in MO and the restaurant has high alcohol sales (45%). No bouncers, no live entertainment, no delivery.

Thanks.

I would check into Society. I know they write quite a few bars here in the area and are geared alcohol sales. Ive never written or worked with them, so no clue in that regard.

In the past, I've had success with ProHost USA. Rates are usually competitive where I'm located on the east coast and the package is quality. They don't have a bar program but will take accounts with higher liquor into consideration. I haven't had a problem with 30-35% yet.

Check out Tokio Marine Specialty - they are an E&S division of Philadelphia Insurance Co. If you can't access directly, you should able to through a handful of Partners Specialty Group or All Risks offices.

Tokio will write stand-alone GL and Liquor Liability for this class.

I work with Greene & Associates. We are a MGA specializing in Umbrella/Excess coverages. We can help in nearly every state with any of your umbrella or excess needs for this class. No liquor sales restriction and we can write over the hired/non-owned policy if the restaurant has a delivery service.

Back