SCAM: Advance Premier Service

amazing how many people made 1 post or just signed up to bash this company..
my opinion, the name alone sets off red flags

I'm a agent since 1986 here in TX. My company has used Advance Premier Service for almost 1 year from now. My first order was for 40 Home Policies and 20 Life Policies. They deliver 4 a week (Monday-Thursday) and my closing average is 45-48%. Many of our agents use them and wouldn't dream of using anything else from APS their product does exactly what they say it does and better than any other product we've tired. The automatic emails, with the appointment time bring the best lead to my sales folks to work. My sales folks are much, much more efficient using APS. I cannot imagine how we'd work without this excellent tool. After my first trail now we getting 40 Home and 30 Life Policies per Month. And we have great success. Some of the services doesn't work for every body its depending on your sales and of course the area you choose. Now these days there are couple of agents that they don't want to work hard and we through everything to our lead provider. And that's not the case I recommended Advance Premier Services a great service and great quality.
How those leads going for you now..? I think the posts on this board from real memebers support everything I have said 100%---Advanced Premier Services is 100% SCAM Rip Off--watch out--they may change their name soon ( again--lol )

----------

thx---hope I can save someone else the $$ and trouble.

Back