SCAM: Advance Premier Service

IAfreedom

The company offers to "only charge when you sell a policy" They send you info basically from the phone book. They promise pre-set appts and NOBODY is aware of an appt. and NOBODY wants insurance.

Stole my $$. Ill be notifying BBB and posting on sites. BIG TIME SCAM--

I'm a agent since 1986 here in TX. My company has used Advance Premier Service for almost 1 year from now. My first order was for 40 Home Policies and 20 Life Policies. They deliver 4 a week (Monday-Thursday) and my closing average is 45-48%. Many of our agents use them and wouldn't dream of using anything else from APS their product does exactly what they say it does and better than any other product we've tired. The automatic emails, with the appointment time bring the best lead to my sales folks to work. My sales folks are much, much more efficient using APS. I cannot imagine how we'd work without this excellent tool. After my first trail now we getting 40 Home and 30 Life Policies per Month. And we have great success. Some of the services doesn't work for every body its depending on your sales and of course the area you choose. Now these days there are couple of agents that they don't want to work hard and we through everything to our lead provider. And that's not the case I recommended Advance Premier Services a great service and great quality.

Hmmmm.....looks like forum spam

The company offers to "only charge when you sell a policy" They send you info basically from the phone book. They promise pre-set appts and NOBODY is aware of an appt. and NOBODY wants insurance.

Stole my $$. Ill be notifying BBB and posting on sites. BIG TIME SCAM--

Dont waste your time with the BBB. They are one of the biggest scam artist ploys going now, just report to DOI.

I'm a agent since 1986 here in TX. My company has used Advance Premier Service for almost 1 year from now. My first order was for 40 Home Policies and 20 Life Policies. They deliver 4 a week (Monday-Thursday) and my closing average is 45-48%. Many of our agents use them and wouldn't dream of using anything else from APS their product does exactly what they say it does and better than any other product we've tired. The automatic emails, with the appointment time bring the best lead to my sales folks to work. My sales folks are much, much more efficient using APS. I cannot imagine how we'd work without this excellent tool. After my first trail now we getting 40 Home and 30 Life Policies per Month. And we have great success. Some of the services doesn't work for every body its depending on your sales and of course the area you choose. Now these days there are couple of agents that they don't want to work hard and we through everything to our lead provider. And that's not the case I recommended Advance Premier Services a great service and great quality.

You just signed up to tell us how they are a great company???:goofy::no::swoon::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::swoon::swoon

"I'm a agent since 1986 here in TX. My company has used Advance Premier Service for almost 1 year from now. "
Wow!

Lmao! 1st post to the defense....This solidifies your comment on them being a SCAM... Thank you for the warning!

Mods you should delete that 1 poster scam-er...

To IA Freedom,

It was like I was writing the post, we are having the EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE with Advance Premier. We tried to do our homework on them and everything seems legit but we've been getting leads for about a month and we haven't spoken with a single "client". Save your time and money and stay away!

Just sad that someone has to go through all that for a few hundred dollars. Good luck.

I cannot recommend Advance Premier. We purchased leads and started receiving leads in early August and every single lead to date was not looking for a home and was not looking for home insurance we even tried to mentioned Advance Premier's name and they were totally unaware of Advanced Premier or wanting home insurance. We would be better off as someone said earlier of dialing for dollars out of the phone book. One of the leads was to a personal injury attorneys office. Please don't waste your dollars. We are just trying to run out our lead contract and move on at this point.

Advance Premier is a scam. I recently signed up in June because "Phil Campbell" the sales person sold it as people who are closing on a home and need home insurance. Every person I called had no idea who Advance Premier was and NONE of them were closing on a home or looking for home insurance. It was as if I were cold calling these random people to sell them home insurance. In fact, one of the names on the application they sent me was a current client of mine!! I've tried to call "Phil Campbell" to get my money back but you can't reach anyone and they will not return phone calls.

Save your time and money!!

Back