Seeking a Broker with Aquity As a Market

1reason

Super Genius
Wisconsin
I have a decent sized WC prospect buying a business currently with Acuity ($50K premium) that would like me as their agent. Loss history with seller of business is preventing me from moving them to another, leaving me with only the pool as an option.

The prospect (buying the operation) advised me that Acuity will continue with the current buyer. It may be a one-off, or maybe if things go well I can send more business.

Last edited:
I don't think they work with any brokers. I think Couri out of Wisconsin has them.

I really like them for work comp!

You know you have to rewrite the account right?

Yes, thank you. My thought is if they're willing to rewrite it for the new owner, it's the best option, IF I can get there from here.....

----------

I don't think they work with any brokers. I think Couri out of Wisconsin has them.

I really like them for work comp!

I would like to like them for work comp too : 0 )

I have a decent sized WC prospect buying a business currently with Acuity ($50K premium) that would like me as their agent. Loss history with seller of business is preventing me from moving them to another, leaving me with only the pool as an option.

The prospect (buying the operation) advised me that Acuity will continue with the current buyer. It may be a one-off, or maybe if things go well I can send more business.

Why does it matter if it stays with Acuity? You're not BORing it. Quote it elsewhere.

What type of risk is this? Very doubtful that Acuity is the only carrier interested. I can tell you that Acuity is extremely conservative, and if there has been loss issues, they will take this new ownership opportunity to say goodbye.

Back