SIAA Alliance for Independent Insurance Agents

pzerarka

The Iroquois Group Independent Insurance Agents Network

Become an Independent Insurance Agent with Iroquois Group AZ

The Iroquois Group is one of the largest and most established Independent Insurance Agents Network in the U.S. Over 37 years of Experience, and Over 2250 Active Members, and growing every day.
We help independent insurance agents with Market Optimization. Our business model and philosophy is to provide Independent Insurance Agents with tools, and strategies to implement in order to maximize New Business Incentives, Profit-Share, and Access to Profitable Markets.
There are many Clusters, Aggregators, and Groups out there in our industry. Some of them claim to be the best in the industry, yet they will require you to sacrifice your “Arm & Legs” before you can join their program. Anywhere from Up Front Investment, give up a BIG chunk of your Ownership, and endure Large Penalties if one day you decide to exit the group.
With The Iroquois Group it’s simple. We want you to SUCCEED!
• NO Up-Front Fees or Investment to join the group.
• Remain 100% as an Independent Insurance Agent.
• Remain 100% Flexible in doing business
• Direct Appointment with Carriers – Your agency name on the policy record
• We don’t take partial or full ownership of your book.
• Participate in Profit-Share and Leverage Higher Paid Commissions
• Leverage National & Regional Negotiated Incentives
• Get Discounts for Agency Management Systems, and Comp Raters
• Free Social Media Leads Generation Strategy, and Marketing Support

Not every Agent is a FIT to join the Iroquois Group, we look for Independent Insurance Agents that want to take their agencies to the next level with their growth strategy commitment.
Our value proposition is to bring concrete, and solid compensation models where it makes total sense for an agent to join the Iroquois Southwest Group. We understand with agency growth comes a need for different agency compensation models. That’s why with The Iroquois Southwest Group, we offer multiple levels of compensation that will answer the need to continue to do business with a partner such as Iroquois.
"We are beyond Access to Carriers!” said Robert Stallings, President and Managing Partner of Iroquois Southwest, Inc. We partner for success, and shape long-term business relationships to create lasting partnerships.
We hope to be part of your due diligence when choosing the right business partner. Give us a call today, or visit our website and inquire about joining The Iroquois Group Southwest.
Patrick Zerarka, MBA. Regional Manager for Iroquois Southwest, Arizona.
602-653-5104. or
Email to [email protected]
ttp://independentinsuranceagentsnetwork .com Independent Insurance Agents Network | Iroquois Group Independent Insurance Agents | Iroquois Group[/url]

Iroquois Southwest is a Regional division of The Iroquois Group operating in Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Nevada. Representing Top Insurance Companies, The Iroquois Group is one of most established Network in the US, with over 2250 Active Members.

Last edited:
Many Independent Insurance Agents heard about SIAA - Strategic Insurance Agents Alliance. However, many think we are a Cluster or Aggregator, which we're not. SIAA is an Alliance of over 4500 signed members. We write in access of $4.5 Billion premium in the US and Canada. We are by far the largest and most profitable Independent Insurance Agents Alliance in the market. It's HARD to get companies appointments, and when you do, it's hard to maintain those appointments due to higher premium requirement and |mandatory production. Not only it's hard to get those appointments, today's paid commissions are get lower and lower each year :( . That's why the SIAA Alliance is the total solution for new independent insurance agents or small existing agencies that are having problems getting markets to write new business. SIAA members get access to Top Tier Companies/Carriers from day one. Our members average 15-20 Top Tier Insurance Carriers in their respective markets. Those are direct appointments, and they do get paid direct commissions by the carrier unlike other programs in the market such as clusters/aggregators. We are an Independent Agents Alliance, and NOT a cluster/aggregator. SIAA writes in access of $4.5 Billion premium, and we have over 4500 signed members. Because of the size and the profitable business we write with our strategic partners, we are able to negotiate HIGHER commission for our members. Our members get paid HIGHER negotiated commissions, and do qualify for Profit Sharing from day one as well. The SIAA program is a Win-Win business model, we help agents prosper and write as much New Biz as possible, we even provide ongoing local/national training on how to write larger accounts. Patrick Zerarka 602-885-6115,

Welcome! It us good to have you on the forum.

Hey Patrick

Its great to have you here! Its great to see you step in and help clarify this.

Can you give a high level overview of what SIAA looks for in an agent? Do they take on newer P&C agents? Do you require a certain size book? Years experience? I realize this varies a bit based on location, so I'm just curious what the general guidelines are.

Dan

Patrick: Be forthright and tell the forum how much an independent member owes you when and if they ever want out of your contract on the backend of the contract....Oh and I forgot how about those nice upfront fees?

Hey Patrick

Its great to have you here! Its great to see you step in and help clarify this.

Can you give a high level overview of what SIAA looks for in an agent? Do they take on newer P&C agents? Do you require a certain size book? Years experience? I realize this varies a bit based on location, so I'm just curious what the general guidelines are.

Dan
I can only give a high level - We like to see some years of experience in the P&C industry, either Captive or already an existing Independent Insurance Agent. As far as required mini premium,,, we do not! example of a direct captive becoming IA, they need to start from zero. We look for experienced Agents needing to grow their book, and take it to the next level. Hope this answers your question.

----------

Patrick: Be forthright and tell the forum how much an independent member owes you when and if they ever want out of your contract on the backend of the contract....Oh and I forgot how about those nice upfront fees?
I can't not disclose our [FONT=&quot]"Proprietary"[/FONT] program details in a forum, I am sure you understand that. However, we are very OPEN!

Just like any Business Opportunity,,, You need to look at the "entire picture", Experienced Agents and Profound Business Owners that do understand the numbers can easily value their ROI. There's a reason why we have over 4500 signed agents and continue to grow!!! Thanks

Patrick..respectfully most agents never read Siaas contract before signing it...they really never are independent under Siaas terms...your backend buyout clause is brutal. Be honest you got agents by the balls coming and going.

Patrick..respectfully most agents never read Siaas contract before signing it...they really never are independent under Siaas terms...your backend buyout clause is brutal. Be honest you got agents by the balls coming and going.

I think it is fair to say that we are all adults here and there is no one forcing people to sign contracts with a gun. If you don't want to read a contract that involve tens of thousands of dollars or hire someone to read it; that is bad business practice and you are better off working for someone. After you or someone else reviewed for you and you don't like the contract, negotiate. If that doesn't work, find another place. There is no need for hard feelings, if the contract is as bad as one think, give them feedback. Supply and demand will take care of the rest. Look elsewhere. I reached out to SIAA before, no one even bother to reply back. Guess they don't like me? :skeptical: I just went another route, no biggie.

I have looked a SIAA ,and they are the best out there, except for maybe a direct appointment. If you want your hair to curl ,read some of those fanchise contracts! I almost started a riot when I exposed a certains franchises small print!!!! Sam had to call the lawyers!!! SIAA, are straight shooters, yes they want you to stay. yes they have a buy out, but you can at least leave, Those franchises, you leave, they take your whole operation!!!!!! Down to the lease and pencils on the desk!!!!

Back