SIAA's Alabama Master Agency

Agency2017

Hi guys,

I am new here, and I hope to contribute to the discussions moving forward. In the meantime, I wanted to ask if anyone has worked with SIAA's Master Agency in Alabama. From what I have read on here, one's experience with SIAA is highly dependent on the Master Agency in one's area. I would really appreciate it if anyone that does or has worked with this MA would be willing to share their experience. Thanks so much in advance for you guys taking the time to share your experience.

Thank you.

Hi Everyone! I am a lurker who is opening an independent in NJ. Does anyone have any experience with SmartChoice or SIAA in NJ? Also, anyone deal with National General for auto or home? Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

I am new here, and I hope to contribute to the discussions moving forward. In the meantime, I wanted to ask if anyone has worked with SIAA's Master Agency in Alabama. From what I have read on here, one's experience with SIAA is highly dependent on the Master Agency in one's area. I would really appreciate it if anyone that does or has worked with this MA would be willing to share their experience. Thanks so much in advance for you guys taking the time to share your experience.

Thank you.

Was checking to see what you found out. Thanks!

Back