Something Seems Odd...

MrGolf

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Working on an account and something just seems off. A lumberyard that has several trucks and trailers that haul the graded product as well as raw logs in and out.

NICO is currently on it and the agent only has 5 of the 9 units scheduled, which is clearly a problem for the insured (that's the easy part)... The weird part of this is that I've got quotes from Acuity and Progressive and they don't appear to be close to what I'm thinking NICO is on it for. Something seems off. NICO usually has terrible rates compared to other players around here. National Casualty declined it due to the log hauling, same for Secura.

I don't know, just seems weird. I only saw his dec page listing the units so didn't see the entire policy; but if you know anything about NICO policies they show the breakdown of premium for each unit on there. And based on what I've added up he's somewhere in the 9k range. Acuity and Progressive not even close (granted I've got all the units scheduled), but the remaining four are just trailers with liability only, so not going to be that much difference.

Working on an account and something just seems off. A lumberyard that has several trucks and trailers that haul the graded product as well as raw logs in and out.

NICO is currently on it and the agent only has 5 of the 9 units scheduled, which is clearly a problem for the insured (that's the easy part)... The weird part of this is that I've got quotes from Acuity and Progressive and they don't appear to be close to what I'm thinking NICO is on it for. Something seems off. NICO usually has terrible rates compared to other players around here. National Casualty declined it due to the log hauling, same for Secura.

I don't know, just seems weird. I only saw his dec page listing the units so didn't see the entire policy; but if you know anything about NICO policies they show the breakdown of premium for each unit on there. And based on what I've added up he's somewhere in the 9k range. Acuity and Progressive not even close (granted I've got all the units scheduled), but the remaining four are just trailers with liability only, so not going to be that much difference.

Can you see how NICO has the business classed? That is very odd - they are my last resort for that risk type.

Latest posts

Back