Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum

Reply to Starting P&C Agency. Insurance Clusters     
Old 04-01-2016, 12:53 PM   #1

State: alexkh is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
Starting P&C Agency. Insurance Clusters Starting P&C Agency. Insurance Clusters
Hello,

Just wanted to get feedback from P&C agents that work with insurance groups like Smart Choice, Insurance Noodles and others. I would like to keep my independence without going captive.

I have been selling P&C for five years, placing personal and commercial business with agency. Recently they sold the book and I need to find out a better way to build a book of business that I could own outright and possibly sell when retiring.

I read the different old threads about clusters but would like to hear something new.

Thank you
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Starting P&C Agency. Insurance Clusters
Old 04-02-2016, 10:10 PM   #2

State: ballz187 is an Insurance Agent from
Starting P&C Agency. Insurance Clusters Re: Starting P&C Agency. Insurance Clusters
Originally Posted by alexkh View Post
Hello,

Just wanted to get feedback from P&C agents that work with insurance groups like Smart Choice, Insurance Noodles and others. I would like to keep my independence without going captive.

I have been selling P&C for five years, placing personal and commercial business with agency. Recently they sold the book and I need to find out a better way to build a book of business that I could own outright and possibly sell when retiring.

I read the different old threads about clusters but would like to hear something new.

Thank you
What state are you in
Old 04-03-2016, 10:44 AM   #3
Super Genius

State: InsCommentary is an Insurance Agent from
Starting P&C Agency. Insurance Clusters Re: Starting P&C Agency. Insurance Clusters
Check out Agency Consulting Group, Inc.. Al Diamond in New Jersey is one of the best agency consultants in the country and has lots of free information on his web site. Other excellent consultants you can check with include Howard Candage in Maine at Insurance Mergers | and Chris Burand in Colorado at Burand & Associates: Insurance Industry Consultants.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:49 PM   #4

State: alexkh is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
Starting P&C Agency. Insurance Clusters Re: Starting P&C Agency. Insurance Clusters alexkh is the thread starter for: Starting P&C Agency. Insurance Clusters

I am in PA and looking to join insurance cluster.
Old 04-04-2016, 09:33 AM   #5
Guru

State: PhilL is an Insurance Agent from Florida
alexh, I will be glad to talk to you. I work with agents who are looking for clarification of their options with regard to starting their own P&C agencies.

I can be reached through my website below.

Phil Tuccy
http://www.insurancegroupconsulting.com/
Always providing free services to agts seeking Networks, Groups & Alliances
Reply to Starting P&C Agency. Insurance Clusters 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum

Tags
clusters