State Farm Option Id?

Patriotagent

Expert
Local agent is working me hard to switch my HO and cars to SF I'm with Met Life now.

Whats up with the ID thing? Their quote was $87,000 lower on dwelling A. I asked why they missed it, and oh she's like I'm sorry for not mentioning that LOL

My house will never flood, no hurricanes, maybe a tornado, but not even that would make the cost of building go up like Katrina did.

I'm P&C licensed, but far from an expert. Just need some help.

Option Id stands for Increased Dwelling. Basically, it's State Farm's extended replacement cost which happens to be 20%. In other words, if your home was insured at 100,000, with option id, you would be covered up to $120,000. My advise, find a company that offers extended replacement at 50%.

Local agent is working me hard to switch my HO and cars to SF I'm with Met Life now.

Whats up with the ID thing? Their quote was $87,000 lower on dwelling A. I asked why they missed it, and oh she's like I'm sorry for not mentioning that LOL

My house will never flood, no hurricanes, maybe a tornado, but not even that would make the cost of building go up like Katrina did.

I'm P&C licensed, but far from an expert. Just need some help.

You're in PA right? Call an Erie agent. Their ultra cover home policy has no cap on the replacement cost. Can't find a better policy in the state.

Back