Study Questions For FL 2-20

davidp711

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Florida
I am trying to find a good online practice test for my 2-20 state exam. Does anyone know who offers the best practice tests?

I already tried them, the practice test were no where near the state exam.

Were you able to find anything else that worked good? I'm in the same boat. After using Insurance Schools, Inc. I feel like their questions aren't as difficult as the actual exam questions.

Also, Gold Coast seems like they only do live courses that aren't anywhere convenient to get to, at least for me.

Were you able to find anything else that worked good? I'm in the same boat. After using Insurance Schools, Inc. I feel like their questions aren't as difficult as the actual exam questions.

Also, Gold Coast seems like they only do live courses that aren't anywhere convenient to get to, at least for me.

Pat are you currently working in the insurance industry or being mentored. When you pass the exam let me now and I can put you in touch with a lot of agents looking to hire newly licensed agents. Good luck.

No nothing that good, I did find a couple of classes that you can go to. I have heard they are good to attend but I don't know if they are good. If you find something please let me know.

I was thinking of trying this out as it's provided by Pearsonvue so it would make you think that there would be similar questions on the actual state exam
pearsonvue [dot] com/practicetests/insurance/
It says that there are 50 general insurance questions and 25 state specific questions. With a price tag of $20 per test is a bit more expensive than the $50 for 35 offered with Insurance Schools but like I said, hopefully the questions are closer to what would actually be on the test.

I was thinking of trying this out as it's provided by Pearsonvue so it would make you think that there would be similar questions on the actual state exam
pearsonvue [dot] com/practicetests/insurance/
It says that there are 50 general insurance questions and 25 state specific questions. With a price tag of $20 per test is a bit more expensive than the $50 for 35 offered with Insurance Schools but like I said, hopefully the questions are closer to what would actually be on the test.

I studied with pearvsonveu the exam simulator. A lot of questions are in the real exam, but the real exam is so confusing for me (spanish speaker).
I tried 4 times :swoon:

Back