Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum

Reply to Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance     
Old 08-06-2015, 08:53 AM   #1

State: Michaeldi23 is an Insurance Agent from
Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance
Hello I am a Surety Bond Agent with 15 years of experience and I'd love to help you out! I do not sell insurance and am looking to build a relationship with an agent to refer business with. I work with plenty of Contractors looking for a good commercial agent. I can handle all Bid, Performance and Payment Bonding along with all commercial surety (Permit, Compliance Bonding etc.) Just message me through this site and we can go from there. Hope you all are having a great day!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance
Old 08-06-2015, 09:30 AM   #2
Guru

State: hesse is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance Re: Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance
What area of the country are you located in
  Reply With Quote to Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance
Old 08-06-2015, 11:52 AM   #3

State: Michaeldi23 is an Insurance Agent from
Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance Re: Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance Michaeldi23 is the thread starter for: Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance

I am in Atlanta, GA - but we are licensed in all 50 States. I have contractors I work with all over the country.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:40 PM   #4
Super Genius
ABAInsurance on Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance

State: ABAInsurance is an Insurance Agent from New Jersey
Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance
Originally Posted by Michaeldi23 View Post
I am in Atlanta, GA - but we are licensed in all 50 States. I have contractors I work with all over the country.
Im interested, if you have clients in NY/NJ
Old 09-01-2015, 03:04 PM   #5
Super Genius

State: munda4545 is an Insurance Agent from California
Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance Re: Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance
Hi There,
I am In CA. want to develop a niche In bond market.Let me know detail @ your convenience.
Mike Munat
[email protected]
Old 09-01-2015, 07:51 PM   #6
Super Genius

State: Philly is an Insurance Agent from Michigan
Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance
I'm interested if you have anyone in need in Michigan? [email protected]. Thanks
Old 10-27-2015, 01:16 PM   #7
Super Genius

State: rbadoux is an Insurance Agent from
We're in California, lets have a chat to discuss our programs.

[email protected] com
Old 10-27-2015, 07:11 PM   #8
Super Genius
jlanier on Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance

State: jlanier is an Insurance Agent from
I am in Tennessee. We do a TON of contractors! [email protected] net
Old 10-28-2015, 08:03 AM   #9

State: pasttheduedate is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
We're in north metro Atlanta (Alpharetta). We handle a lot of contractors. alphainsmart at g mail dot com
Old 10-29-2015, 02:04 PM   #10

State: pwilson is an Insurance Agent from
Hi There,
I am In NC and SC. want to develop a niche In bond market.Let me know detail @ your convenience.
Email: [email protected]
Reply to Surety Bond Agent Looking to Refer Commercial Lines Insurance 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > P&C Insurance Forum

Tags
commercial lines