Surplus Lines - Commercial Products

AverageJoe

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has a good recommendation for Surplus Lines access for Commercial Products.

I know of TapCo, AppUnd, and Southern Cross, but does anyone know any others?

Cochrane and company also and I think they are licensed in every state They are out of Spokane Washington 18004414535 Also Concorde They are our of N Dakota cgains.com Both I have used they are Prompt and very good. I have use Hull before also

Cochrane and company also and I think they are licensed in every state They are out of Spokane Washington 18004414535 Also Concorde They are our of N Dakota cgains.com Both I have used they are Prompt and very good. I have use Hull before also

Thank you for your post. However they are not in Florida and I am looking specifically for liability and excess/ umbrella policies. I apologize, I should have been more specific.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has a good recommendation for Surplus Lines access for Commercial Products. I know of TapCo, AppUnd, and Southern Cross, but does anyone know any others?
Any specific risk or just looking for a broker In general?

Cochrane may be licensed in all states but they aren't actively soliciting business outside the west and Midwestern states that I've ever seen and they definitely don't have offices in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

Back