Tax Preparation Services

I would like to know if any agents out there offer Tax Preparations Services during tax season.

Plan to this next tax season. My first career was as an accountant and auditor for the Department of Defense. It'll depend on if time gets away from me before I take the state class.

Yes, I started with the tax practice and added insurance. This has been great for cross-selling. It's much easier to get clients in the door with a tax practice.

I am in the process of taking the course for tax preparation. I waited too long to take one with a live instructor and am suffering through an online class. It is very time consuming to complete. I went through Liberty Tax Service mostly because they had an online version and were quick to respond. The class cost me $125 and they will send you a certificate once completed.

Ive always tried to avoid additional services within the agency, but I think im going to try it this tax season, maybe with Liberty Tax Services. Has anyone heard anything good about them.

Back