Unique Commercial Risk

nyc2phi

Guru
1000 Post Club
This may seem like a joke but I have a client looking to insure this business.

http://www.firewalking.com/fit.html

He's basically a motivational speaker and gets people's life back on track however part of his operations is having them walk over hot coals and broken glass with bare feet.

Is there any carrier out there that will cover this and still include bodily injury?

This may seem like a joke but I have a client looking to insure this business.

FIT

He's basically a motivational speaker and gets people's life back on track however part of his operations is having them walk over hot coals and broken glass with bare feet.

Is there any carrier out there that will cover this and still include bodily injury?

hahaha, this is a good one. Voluntary bodily injury. No company will knowingly write this. The only chance you have is to write him as a public speaker and leave out the fire walking part. I'm sure there is not a question on the app for that...lol.

That being said I would not touch this account with a ten foot pole. Seems like an E&O claim in the making. Say thank you for the opportunity and let it go. You cant write them all.

Good luck with that! Maybe he could have them sign a waiver before they do something stupid. LOL

Back