Using a Beautiful Women for Marketing

todd02

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey guys I was wondering about some input from someone who has had experience with hiring a Business Relations Manager... Aka a beautiful women who goes to mortgage companies to build relationships so they will send the agency referrals...

Reason I ask is I look around in other industries where this type of scheme works. Pharma sales reps are mostly women in doctors offices. I have a collision repair co. that has a hot girl visit my office 1 a week, every fri same time. Another water damage restoration group same day same time.

I tried going to network groups but I just don't have the time to build the type of relationships it takes to steal active relationships between mortgage offices and their current insurance agent. I think the only thing to do that would be someone who is REALLY good looking... Am I crazy? :goofy:

Of course this network manager would have to not only be hot but extremely charismatic and outgoing.

Thoughts? Opinions? (Please excuess the horrible grammer, I don't think in complete sentences)
</IMG>

This absolutely works. When I was selling cars almost all of the after market sales reps were young beautiful women. Did it work? Better bet it did. They got instant meetings with the owner or GM and shortly after we were selling all kinds of aftermarket crap like window etching, sound systems, sunroofs, etc....

A male sales rep walked in? Right back out the door.

It works for Victoria Secret. At least I think it does. My wife keeps throwing away my catalog.

So do you refer to that water restoration company and collision repair company? If so would you do that if it was just a knowledgable guy or is just because of the hot woman...And if you don't refer to them is it because the business itself is more important than the hot woman?

Let me qualify - the girls were hot and very intelligent and great sales reps. They all had college degrees and knew their products inside and out. Hiring hot "airhead" girls wouldn't work at all.

Depends what and who you are marketing to is my opinion. I know that if I walk into an office filled with females I'm going to have better success than some hot chic.

I used to run a large showroom with natural stone, tile, granite and custom cabinets some years back with a really hot chic. She got all the construction guys and I got all the designers, regular folks and my share of the builders.

I say try it. If you don't you will never know. Just don't get some airhead.

I would refer to the girls who visited my offices because they visit consistantly and build a relationship. Them being easy on the eyes is just a bonus.

I did state that I wouldn't hire a retard..

Do you think there are more guys in the mortage broker industry. I know the loan processors are mostly women..

Back