What is the Best Way to Recruit Agents?

Where would you recommend getting that info? There are many list brokers that offer that info but is there one that you recommend?

Most of the states ins dept websites have the info on the for free or will sell the info to you..

I've made something showing you how to do it in FL. Email me and I will send it to you. I teach people how to recruit all the time. The best way is to get those list and pick a company that you know sucks and target it. Mail them a postcard and offer them support, training and a little hand holding.

THe link for it is FL is
Licensee Address Download

Most of the states ins dept websites have the info on the for free or will sell the info to you..

I've made something showing you how to do it in FL. Email me and I will send it to you. I teach people how to recruit all the time. The best way is to get those list and pick a company that you know sucks and target it. Mail them a postcard and offer them support, training and a little hand holding.

THe link for it is FL is
Licensee Address Download

I couldn't find it on the Missouri website so I just called them. They told me that I would have to send the request in writing of what I want and they would download it onto a CD and mail it back to me for $40. Or for about $56 I can download one instantly from an online list broker. I guess my next question would be how reliable is the info from the list broker.

Ask the broker. Depending on the interest in the list, it is probably updated monthly or quarterly.

I couldn't find it on the Missouri website so I just called them. They told me that I would have to send the request in writing of what I want and they would download it onto a CD and mail it back to me for $40. Or for about $56 I can download one instantly from an online list broker. I guess my next question would be how reliable is the info from the list broker.

Agents just move so damn much and never update their info with the ins dept. No matter how fresh the data, you will at least get 5% of them back.

You don't want the state master list.

You want to do it per company.

Example, I like getting Americo List. Everyone on that list has E and O, pretty good credit and half way smart.

Agents just move so damn much and never update their info with the ins dept. No matter how fresh the data, you will at least get 5% of them back.

You don't want the state master list.

You want to do it per company.

Example, I like getting Americo List. Everyone on that list has E and O, pretty good credit and half way smart.

Where can I find the Americo list?

Most Ins dept will sell the list per company and are on the websites. If you email me I will send you the booklet I made for FL and I posted the link already on here.

I already requested the list from the state for $40. I'll let you know how it looks when I receive it.

You don't want the master list. You get much better results doing it per company than you would everyone that has an ins lic.

Back