What Companies Use What Lead Mgmt Software

todd02

Guru
100+ Post Club
Wanted to see if there was a better way to find out what the larger captive carriers are using for the Main Lead Management software?

Anyone know if Geico or Progressive uses anything? Nationwide or Allstate?

The insurance industry is one of the most complex sector out there. Because of its very nature, there will always be more and more people interested in buying insurance policies. Our company, uses Salesforce and Pardot for a long time now and it has been very good!

The insurance industry is one of the most complex sector out there. Because of its very nature, there will always be more and more people interested in buying insurance policies. Our company, uses Salesforce and Pardot for a long time now and it has been very good!

You just posted on another thread saying you don't use lead management? Now you use sales force? Is sales force not a lead manager?

You just posted on another thread saying you don't use lead management? Now you use sales force? Is sales force not a lead manager?

Busted.

I don't know what salesforce and all them offer but I use a company called Voicent. They have an auto dialer, CRM, email marketing, text marketing, and a bunch of other stuff insurance agencies can use. I only use their auto dialer and CRM but I've been very pleased. Plus you can buy a license and own whatever software you want instead of paying a monthly fee. I would purchase their installation service too cause setting it up is complicated.

Back