What EXACTLY is the Difference Between 440 and 220 Licenses?

What can a 440 do? What can a 220 do? what can be outsourced to anyone? I love in Florida and I cannot get straight answers. Seems like there is a lot of opinions out there, what is the law?

Thanks in advance
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I also LIVE in Florida as well as LOVE in Florida

Last edited:
No kidding
I did go on the website snapperhead. Apparently a 440 can do anything a 220 can under the 220 license. I was just wondering if anyone else had something to add.
I can save a ton by just hiring a bunch of 440s...who needs the 220s....

Last edited:
No kidding
I did go on the website snapperhead. Apparently a 440 can do anything a 220 can under the 220 license. I was just wondering if anyone else had something to add.
I can save a ton by just hiring a bunch of 440s...who needs the 220s....

Sanpperhead? I'm not the fool who cant go to a website and figure **** out. If you want, I will give the you Arizona answer to your question and then you will look like the fool you are when you open your mouth you friggin putz:D

I heard you Arizonians were a curious lot...you know the old saying "Better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Anybody outside of Florida doesn't even understand this question. These are Florida specific designations.

RBA - I don't know about Arizona, but in California, it's hard to get answers from the DOI website. The site is not setup for the average agent to worry about, except for licensing and appointment stuff. I don't blame anyone for asking for clarification on insurance stuff!!!!

Dan

Thanks Dan...you have saved my confidence in humanity...unlike the Arizona guy...probably hanging around the border shooting innocent Mexicans!

Latest posts

Back