Workers Comp X Dates

Conwaylife

I have talked with datalister but am not excited about there minimum purchase. I want to try them out but not by handing over $600. Who else does workers comp x dates out there?

That's a tough list to model. In theory there is a 25% chance they're up for renewal in the next 3 months if you're picking them at random, right? I think I know a guy that has a 1,000 record minimum at $59 for some reason.

We tried Datalister in AZ. The info wasn't very good. 70% of the addresses were incorrect and alot of the contact names we incorrect too. Save your money.

Have you tried your state fund? Here in Pa we can go to the PCRB and access every work comp policy in the state...along with mod, current carrier and expiration date.

Try working with a payroll company. We were the first in the industry to offer Work Comp and Payroll together 20 years ago and has worked out well. We have since added other non-insurance products such as: Merchant services and Telecom Services and is a great way to increase your business.

x-dating never enters into the need since the job is acquiring clientele.

I have talked with datalister but am not excited about there minimum purchase. I want to try them out but not by handing over $600. Who else does workers comp x dates out there?

Do your own!! It is simply stupid to pay someone to do something that is very easy to do yourself. Just cold-call the business and get it yourself. IT IS EASY TO DO!!! I have been selling commercial for 2 1/2 years or so and I have probably 1500 x-dates in my system, including G.L, W.C, commercial auto, etc.

BTW, THEY ARE GETTING TONS OF CALLS 2 MONTHS BEFORE THERE X-DATE. SAVE THEM ENOUGH MONEY TO CONVINCE THEM TO DO IT PRE-TERM.

Last edited:
Try working with a payroll company. We were the first in the industry to offer Work Comp and Payroll together 20 years ago and has worked out well. We have since added other non-insurance products such as: Merchant services and Telecom Services and is a great way to increase your business.

x-dating never enters into the need since the job is acquiring clientele.

Very interested in this concept especially since we have some markets that will allow you to self audit each month via your payroll which in a tourist based seasonal economy it pretty huge for us.

Great tip on the PA xdates. I had no idea! We insist our producers still generate leads from cold calls and then we also split split the cost if they want to purchase xdates. We go through workcompxdates.com

Back