Writing Business for 2017!

Jazz10

Expert
OK, you are all a bunch of intelligent people here! I want to grow big in 2017!

What are you best sales ideas? How do you guys produce big numbers in the P&C game?

I am currently buying All Web Leads and working them till the people tell me to F#@k off. This is not helping me grow fast enough!

I need ideas people , who can help??

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

Knock on doors. Or hire and train someone to do it for you. Minimum expectations should be 2 leads per hour.

Knocking on doors would work well for leads in 1917.

Build a network of referral sources, shake hands, kiss babies, whatever it takes to put you in front of people that will send you business. Try a networking group like a BNI to start. Keep buying leads, keep mailing, keep emailing. Always have multiple campaigns going on at one time.

Knocking on doors would work well for leads in 1917.

Build a network of referral sources, shake hands, kiss babies, whatever it takes to put you in front of people that will send you business. Try a networking group like a BNI to start. Keep buying leads, keep mailing, keep emailing. Always have multiple campaigns going on at one time.

Thank you for the input. I will work on building a network. I have heard that before but never acted on it.

Thanks.

I have been doing Speed Networking again.
I ran for office so I shook a lot of hands and kissed a lot of babies. Lost the election but got my name out there.
Every January I rehash old leads of people that didn't close or couldn't help - always close several from those old leads. I always tell them we brought on several great new companies

If you're an IA....built relationships. Dress nice, speak well, look people in the eye & ask for their referrals.

If you'r an EA...buy more leads.

I have been doing Speed Networking again.
I ran for office so I shook a lot of hands and kissed a lot of babies. Lost the election but got my name out there.
Every January I rehash old leads of people that didn't close or couldn't help - always close several from those old leads. I always tell them we brought on several great new companies

Great idea with the older leads. Thanks I will try that also.

----------

If you're an IA....built relationships. Dress nice, speak well, look people in the eye & ask for their referrals.

If you'r an EA...buy more leads.

I am an IA, seems that the relationship route is the way to go. I will focus on this! Thanks for the input.

Is there anything else you do to write the enormous volume you do?

Great idea with the older leads. Thanks I will try that also.

----------

I am an IA, seems that the relationship route is the way to go. I will focus on this! Thanks for the input.

Is there anything else you do to write the enormous volume you do?

Turn around quotes for new prospects within 3 hours (preferably within 1 hour..) follow up like a psycho (with them & the people who referred them..) and never go to sleep if there's new quotes to be done. Hookers & cocaine help too.

There's no secret sauce - just get out there & work hard and beat the streets harder then the competition.

Turn around quotes for new prospects within 3 hours (preferably within 1 hour..) follow up like a psycho (with them & the people who referred them..) and never go to sleep if there's new quotes to be done. Hookers & cocaine help too.

There's no secret sauce - just get out there & work hard and beat the streets harder then the competition.

Thank you for the information. Appreciated.

Back