Any Mortgage Brokers in FL?

fearsback

Guru
100+ Post Club
I was wondering if there was any mortgage brokers on this site from Florida. I would love the opportunity to build a great working relationship as one of the top agents in south Florida.

I was wondering if there was any mortgage brokers on this site from Florida. I would love the opportunity to build a great working relationship as one of the top agents in south Florida.

I think what you should do is keep posting in almost every thread you can find regardless of how old that thread might be. And please don't write more than one sentence.

I'm sure that will bring out a few people who might want to work with you.

I write this with great respect and remember, I love you.

Rick

Last edited:
Our amount of carriers and production we put through our office on the homeowners side makes us a top agent in the state.

Your home is collateral for your mortgage loan, which is also a legal contract you sign to promise that you'll pay the debt, with interest and other costs, typically over 15 to 30 years.

we are an international brokerage and operate in over 40 countries. check out our website and see what you think,

overseas-mortgage.
co.uk

I am a mortgage broker in Florida (South Florida, too) for nearly 18 years, and do it all....VA, conforming, conventional investor loans to 10 properties financed, commercial loans, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, foreign nationals (my niche), FHA. I am also a life and health agent but simply interested, at this point, in working with international clients.

I am a mortgage broker in Florida (South Florida, too) for nearly 18 years, and do it all....VA, conforming, conventional investor loans to 10 properties financed, commercial loans, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, foreign nationals (my niche), FHA. I am also a life and health agent but simply interested, at this point, in working with international clients.

Do you have a homeowners insurance agent you use in Florida?

Back