Can You Please Add a Real Estate Section

crons79

Guru
100+ Post Club
I already post anything having to do with investments in the Annuity Section as I think that is the spirit of the Annuity Section (or at least close enough). I would like to have a section devoted to real estate. Or maybe just on section on "Investments" that would include all investments.

Thanks so much for all that this forum does. It is a real blessing and the best and most user friendly around.

I already post anything having to do with investments in the Annuity Section as I think that is the spirit of the Annuity Section (or at least close enough). I would like to have a section devoted to real estate. Or maybe just on section on "Investments" that would include all investments.

Thanks so much for all that this forum does. It is a real blessing and the best and most user friendly around.

I thought this was an insurance forum?

Yes, you need to wander over to Registered Rep Forums | , although I understand they are even rougher over there than we are. If you think you got it rough here about your investment idea, wait until you post it over there for comment.

Last edited:
Sonny boy, you need to figure out what you want to do! Sell snake oil, real estate, insurance, in the mean time take some RE classes. thall

Back