Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Real Estate and Mortgage Forum

Reply to Fire Hazard Help     
Old 06-04-2014, 07:14 PM   #1

State: bodyartpros is an Insurance Agent from
Fire Hazard Help Fire Hazard Help
I have a situation whereby I lease a building for my primary business and utilize the parking lot as a firewood lot for sales and seasoning. My land lord is having problems renewing his structure insurance because of a perceived fire hazard and I am posed with the problem.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Fire Hazard Help

Old 07-12-2014, 06:05 AM   #2
Guru

State: ginniferhadley is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Fire Hazard Help Re: Fire Hazard Help
Did you try consulting an insurance agent to help you through?

Shawn Camp Insurance Agency, Inc.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:07 AM   #3
TerenceBeltran

State: TerenceBeltran is an Insurance Agent from
Fire hazard insurance insures the homeowners against unexpected losses of real and personal property. According to the insurance institute it offers two exact forms of coverage. First part of the policy covers the structure part of your home and the other half of that covers your possessions as well as this includes everything you own. Make your landlord aware about its advantages or the process.
Old 05-03-2017, 07:12 AM   #4
Expert

State: AmirMarashi is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
You can do the fire risk assessment yourself with the help of standard fire safety risk assessment guides.

If you don’t have the expertise or time to do the fire risk assessment yourself you need to appoint a ‘competent person’ to help, eg a professional risk assessor.

Your local fire and rescue authority might be able to give you advice if you’re not sure your risk assessment’s been carried out properly. However, they can’t carry out risk assessments for you.
Reply to Fire Hazard Help 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Real Estate and Mortgage Forum