Hail Damage Claim Deadline in Georgia

Nolan

Hail damage claim from almost 2 years ago - Trying to get the recoverable depreciation and probably will need to request increase in claim amount. No work done yet. I know it is my fault for waiting so long so I cant blame anyone but myself.

Thanks for any information on this

My questions are:

1-Is there a deadline for getting the recoverable depreciation?

2-Is there a deadline for getting an increase to the adjusters estimate?

3-Does the work have to be finished, started, or contracted by the dead line to get either?

Claims manager said Farm Bureau’s rule is 180 days to complete the work but that they give a 2 year window as a curtesy.

He also said the work has to be completed by the 2 year loss anniversary date to get the recoverable depreciation.

State: Georgia
Company: Farm Bureau
Loss date 3-18-13

Thanks again for any information on this situation

Hail damage claim from almost 2 years ago - Trying to get the recoverable depreciation and probably will need to request increase in claim amount. No work done yet. I know it is my fault for waiting so long so I cant blame anyone but myself.

Thanks for any information on this

My questions are:

1-Is there a deadline for getting the recoverable depreciation?

2-Is there a deadline for getting an increase to the adjusters estimate?

3-Does the work have to be finished, started, or contracted by the dead line to get either?

Claims manager said Farm Bureau’s rule is 180 days to complete the work but that they give a 2 year window as a curtesy.

He also said the work has to be completed by the 2 year loss anniversary date to get the recoverable depreciation.

State: Georgia
Company: Farm Bureau
Loss date 3-18-13

Thanks again for any information on this situation

Good question. I can't believe no one has responded.

Back