Mortgage Protection

I just got an e-mail from a company that was interested in doing a phone interview with me later this week. It's a mortgage protection company, and they would set up appointments with people who were already interested in purchasing mortgage protection. They saw I had a L & H licence on Monster, and thought I would be a good fit.

So what does everyone thing of the mortgage protection insurance industry?

Upscale prospects aren't likely to buy life insurance on a single need such as a mortgage. They are looking at all their objectives, not just one. More basic prospects are more likely to be interested, but understand that when the deed of trust is registered, they are going to get a boat-load of offers... not just yours.

I received an email last year basically offering the same type of setup with presets. Come to find out they were some type of offshoot with naa. They were calling existing policy holders offering a free evaluation of their present policy. Let us know what you find out? I said no thank you after I realized who they were.

I received an email last year basically offering the same type of setup with presets. Come to find out they were some type of offshoot with naa. They were calling existing policy holders offering a free evaluation of their present policy. Let us know what you find out? I said no thank you after I realized who they were.

I noticed when I sent an email that the original person who sent the e-mail was a NAA rep; they should have said so up front. I didn't much enjoy the conversation anyway.

I wish I could get a list of people that signed with NAA or EMG non-med term for mortgage protection so I could follow RIGHT BEHIND them selling a medically underwritten term replacement. 9/10 of the people were done a disservice not being shown their options.

Back